During the process of using VPS, some users may think of installing the BBR acceleration module on it. However, in OpenVZ VPS, we cannot directly modify the system kernel settings. However, a GitHub user has written a modified version of the BBR module acceleration script, which allows us to enable BBR acceleration on OpenVZ VPS.
- VPS with OpenVZ virtualization
- First, make sure that the node has been installed and the port is open.
- SSH into the VPS and copy and paste the following command:
wget --no-cache -O lkl-haproxy.sh https://github.com/mzz2017/lkl-haproxy/raw/master/lkl-haproxy.sh && bash lkl-haproxy.sh
yto confirm the installation.
- Choose whether to accelerate a single port or a port range. I will choose a single port here.
- Enter the acceleration port.
- Wait for 1-3 minutes for the script installation to complete.
Since the script depends on the TUN module, the VPS must have the TUN module enabled.